Ver. 2.0 Update Notification
The Ver. 2.0 update is now available.
Please update your app from the store.
- The new card set “The Force Seekers” has been added.The new card set “The Force Seekers” has been added.
The new hero Akuma joins the fray!The new hero Akuma joins the fray! The following have also been added.
・Added a new Hero Story.・Added new quests to Chronicles.・Added new Achievements.・Added Akuma to Practice.
- Added Evil Ryu Extra Skin.
- The Ranked Match “Dante” is now available.
- A new Season Pass is now on sale.
- Added Tour Points function.
Tour points are points given to high ranked players in Ranked Matches.
These will influence your entry for offline events like TEPPEN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2020.
*Details regarding Tour Points will be announced at a later date.
- Added a function to play free matches with the same rule set as the Grand Prix and EX Grand Prix while they are available.
- Renamed View/Craft Card to View/Reap/Craft Cards.
- Added a function that allows you to select multiple cards from View/Reap/Craft Cards > Reap All to reap all selected cards at once.
- Added a new function that allows QR codes in saved images to be read.
- On the Edit Deck screen, moved the New Deck button from the bottom of the list to the top.
- Increased the maximum number of decks that can be saved from 30 to 50.
- Added a function found in Other → Tickets that allows movement to a ticket usage screen.
- Default display in View/Reap/Craft Cards will be changed to “All”.
- Adjusted Ranking Matches so that Ranking players from 101 to 5000 place now also receive rewards.
- Changed EX Grand Prix matchmaking specifications.
- The Place Attained now appears if players are within 10000th place in the Past Battles in Ranked Matches.
■ How to check the Place Attained
You can check it in Home screen> Other> Player Info> Past Battles.
*The past results until Ranked Match “Chun-Li” will not be reflected.
- Some text has been changed.
- Some localizations have been changed.
- Some aspects of UI, behavior, and communication processing have been updated.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
■ Please Note
*After the update, you will not be able to see battle replays from the previous version.
*After the update, Match Records in the TEPPEN CHANNEL will become temporarily unavailable.
*Names and contents in this announcement are from December 23.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing TEPPEN.