Ver. 2.0 Update Notification
The Ver. 2.0 update is now available.
Please update your app from the store.
- The new card set “The Force Seekers” has been added.The new card set “The Force Seekers” has been added.
- The new hero Akuma joins the fray!The new hero Akuma joins the fray! The following have also been added.
・Added a new Hero Story.・Added new quests to Chronicles.・Added new Achievements.・Added Akuma to Practice.
- Added Evil Ryu Extra Skin.
- The Ranked Match “Dante” is now available.
- A new Season Pass is now on sale.
- Added Tour Points function.
Tour points are points given to high ranked players in Ranked Matches.
These will influence your entry for offline events like TEPPEN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2020.
*Details regarding Tour Points will be announced at a later date.
- Added a function to play free matches with the same rule set as the Grand Prix and EX Grand Prix while they are available.
- Renamed View/Craft Card to View/Reap/Craft Cards.
- Added a function that allows you to select multiple cards from View/Reap/Craft Cards > Reap All to reap all selected cards at once.
- Added a new function that allows QR codes in saved images to be read.
- On the Edit Deck screen, moved the New Deck button from the bottom of the list to the top.
- Increased the maximum number of decks that can be saved from 30 to 50.
- Added a function found in Other → Tickets that allows movement to a ticket usage screen.
- Default display in View/Reap/Craft Cards will be changed to “All”.
- Adjusted Ranking Matches so that Ranking players from 101 to 5000 place now also receive rewards.
- Changed EX Grand Prix matchmaking specifications.
- The Place Attained now appears if players are within 10000th place in the Past Battles in Ranked Matches.
■ How to check the Place Attained
You can check it in Home screen> Other> Player Info> Past Battles.
*The past results until Ranked Match “Chun-Li” will not be reflected.
- Some text has been changed.
- Some localizations have been changed.
- Some aspects of UI, behavior, and communication processing have been updated.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
■ Please Note
*After the update, you will not be able to see battle replays from the previous version.
*After the update, Match Records in the TEPPEN CHANNEL will become temporarily unavailable.
*Names and contents in this announcement are from December 23.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing TEPPEN.