Ver. 2.2 Update Notification
The Ver. 2.2 update is now available. Please update your app from the store.
*Click here for notes regarding the update.
- The new set, Haunted by Memories, has been added.
- The new Hero, Zero, joins the fray!
- Balance changes have been implemented.
- The new Ranked Match “Nergigante” begins.
- A new Purchase Season Pass is now on sale.
- Deck Filter function has been added.
- Graphic Settings function has been added.[UPDATE]
- The name of the card tribe “Demi-Human” has been changed.
- Changed text on some cards[UPDATE]
- Other changes[UPDATE]
- Some bugs have been fixed.
The new set, Haunted by Memories, has been added.
The new Hero, Zero, joins the fray!
From the Mega Man X series, the Maverick Hunter, Zero, joins the battle as a new Hero!
Along with Zero, the following have also been added.
- A new Hero Story has been added.
- New quests have been added to Chronicles.
- New Achievements have been added.
- Zero has been added to Practice.
Balance changes have been implemented.
In order to achieve a better balance of strategies, balance changes have been made to several Hero Arts and certain cards.
*Click here for details.
The new Ranked Match “Nergigante” begins.
The new Ranked Match “Nergigante” has begun.
Aim for the top in the Ranked Match and gain some Tour Points!
*Click here for more details about Tour Points.
A new Purchase Season Pass is now on sale.
Purchase a Purchase Season Pass to receive various extras over the course of the season.
Purchase them by pressing the following sequence of buttons: Home Screen → Shop → Purchase Season Pass.
*View the Purchase Season Pass extras and period of validity in-game.
Deck Filter function has been added.
The ▼SORT&FILTER button has been added to the Deck List screen allowing players to sort and filter their decks.
We hope this helps you organize your decks more!
You can use this by going to the Home Screen → Cards → Edit Deck → ▼SORT&FILTER.
Graphic Settings function has been added.[UPDATE]
The Graphic Settings button has been added to the Options screen allowing players to select graphic settings during the game.
You can use this by going to the Home screen → Other → Options → Graphic Settings.
|Quality||Drawing process is performed with normal load.
If the specifications of the device are sufficient, the drawing process in the game will be smooth.
|Performance||The load on the drawing process is limited to less than “Quality”.
Compared to “Quality”, the device uses less battery power.
*Whether you select “Quality” or “Performance”, there is no effect on the processing related to winning or losing during the battle. To select “Quality” is recommended.
The name of the card tribe “Demi-Human” has been changed.
The name of the tribe has been changed as follows.
*This only changes the name of the tribe. Card effects will not be affected.
Changed text on some cards[UPDATE]
*We have only changed the text. There is no change in the performance of the Hero Arts or cards.
■Card Effect Text
・Hado Strike (TFS 024)
・Matier (TFS 053)
■Hero Arts Explanation Text
・Hero Arts “Wrath Awoken”
・Hero Arts “Ebony & Ivory”
・Hero Arts “Ashura Senku”
- The login UI has been changed.
- The UI for the Missions screen has been changed.
- The contents for the in-game item Jewel Pouch has been changed.[UPDATE]
- Some card tribes have been changed.[UPDATE]
*This only changes the tribe. Card effects will not be affected.
- Some aspects of UI, behavior, and communication processing will be updated.
Some bugs have been fixed.
Click here to view what bugs have been fixed in this update.
Notes regarding the update.
*After the update, you will not be able to see battle replays from the previous version.
*After the update, the battle records in the TEPPEN CHANNEL will become temporarily unavailable.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing TEPPEN.